Another valuable lesson I learned..is that there times when u can't fight for something, u just need to let go...
For me it is a very important thing in my life, never did I imagine that I need to let some of it go..
That would involve another people in your life, whether u like it or not, who are ready to let YOU go..
Just to be sure, do remember some points to recognize that the "letting-go" moments are in front of you:
1. when they start ignoring you, because that would mean that they don't want anything more to do with you..
when they lie to you, because that would mean they just like to see you miserable
2. when they start talking bout you behind your back, that would mean they are too afraid to tell you the truth, because actually there's nothing wrong bout you..
they just enjoy the gossiping thingie..
though they still treat you nicely..Don't let it fool you...
3. when they judge you for who you are friends with, that would mean they DON'T KNOW YOU at all..
4. when they can't FORGIVE your mistake, because they don't realize that NOBODY'S PERFECT, neither do they..
5. and when you actually realize they hate you, but still they don't tell you, that would mean that they are ready to LET YOU GO
After all those things and you STILL try to be a good friend, that's just useless..They just don't give a damn about you (Trust me, I've been there)
It is indeed hard to believe, I never really thought that good ol' days is not memorable for some..
Don't shed a tear because then you learned that........
there are some people who can't keep their friends,
there are some people who can easily let their friends go,
there are some people who don't give a damn about your feelings..
you are better than those people judge you
you have another friends who respect you for who you are
you have another friends who would give a hand when you're in trouble
you know you will be there for your friends whether they love you or hate you..
(there's just nothing wrong in doing the right thing) ^o^