Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cooking Time

Hey guys, it's been a while...
Well i haven't told you guys that i am in my hometown in Indonesia for almost two weeks now..
i am really enjoying my holiday *actually NOT!!!
so today, since i have nothing to do at home, my mom decided to teach me how to cook

My mom teach me how to cook "Spaghetti"; It's actually regular tomato spaghetti like others make but she insist to call it "Spaghetti ala Mommy" to make it more fancy >__< gosh!!!
it's really easy and simple, it takes not more than 15 minutes to make it and i was really satisfied with it...

My Home Made Spaghetti

What do you guys think? Not bad huh? xD~!!!
Well i think i doing fine with this cooking stuff might try to open Restaurant someday :P hahaha....

-Bun-

1 comment:

  1. nyaaaa~~

    so this is the Spaghetti that you've made~

    looks yummy~
    XDDD

    by the way, this is mitsukine~
    XD

    ReplyDelete