Saturday, December 18, 2010

Awkward Friends

Listen guys, i have very weird things going on since I live here. Just for the record, I am in Indonesia right now until 30th December so basically i hang out with "old" and "new" Indonesian friends which is cool. They are really friendly actually but sometimes I feel like the way and how they talk to me is really cocky. It's understandable since they are think I don't know anything around here and they all acting very smart and try to teach me something which they think it's cool like "Hang out in the mall and try to mac on chicks". For me that's lame alright, i don't like flirting with someone i don't even know because it's dangerous.

Okay about that just forget it, the thing that i really want to talk about is "Awkward" friends. Have you guys ever had one of your friend that keep talking to you and then when you respond back they just answered with totally different answer which you might NOT expected come out from his mouth?

Case: 
(talking in English and he is not try to be a jackass prank on me. This conversation really happen)
Hendri: Hey what are you doing?
Niko: Hey dude, i was about to take a bath right now.. so anything wrong dude?
Hendri: Well thank you.. i feel the same way like you man
Niko: Alrighty then...................................... *awkward
anyway, can you bring me some towel dude? it's right over there
Hendri: Ohh.. that towel color is brown. really beautiful ya? *Indonesian Accent
Niko: ....................................................... *take the towel by myself
Hendri: Ok my friend... see ya nice talking to you....
Niko: NICE TALKING TO YOU TOO!!! 

That really pissed me off from tip of my foot until top of my head. if there was a hammer or stick i swear i want to hit him so hard in the face.

1 comment: